Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory wedding
Recently, we were part of a dream team of wedding vendors that provided services for a Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory wedding. This wedding ended up becoming a real wedding story over at theweddingring.ca as well, which is always an honour to be a part of. The conservatory provides a unique backdrop and experience for your ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing moments. Check out the wedding ring story here: https://www.theweddingring.ca/real-wedding-stories-butterfly-kisses/. Pictures always do tell a story as you’ll notice throughout (jalsphotography. com). This is what the bride had to say to sum up the best memory of her day:
How smoothly everything went! But I will never forget the moment when the doors opened and I walked down the aisle to my soon to be husband. That walk was the longest, and the shortest, that I have ever taken. I will forever cherish the look in his eyes when he saw me for the first time.
More info on your Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory wedding:
A wedding reception at Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory grants you and your guests exclusive use of the entire facility including the butterfly conservatory, front foyer, both galleries, dining room, and private bridal suite. Each wedding reception package includes:
- Consultation with Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory’s wedding coordinator
- Exclusive use for 5 hours (starting as early as 5pm) for evening receptions
- Exclusive use of the dining room from 9 am to 12 pm for brunch receptions
- Cake table, guest book table, gift table and lecturn for speeches
- White, ivory, or black linens and your choice of napkin colour. Linen upgrades and/or use of backdrop are available at additional cost
- Chair covers are included for evening receptions. Sashes available at an additional cost
- Wedding cake service (includes cake cutting and serving)
- Menu customization including special dietary requests (gluten free, vegan, halal etc.)
- Food tasting for two available for evening receptions upon request
- Dance floor area and space to accommodate a DJ
- All pricing is subject to applicable taxes, SOCAN, and ReSound Fees.
From your Guelph and Tri-City area Wedding DJ, DJ Charlie Clean – Custom Events. Serving Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Elora, Fergus, Orangeville, Milton, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Niagara, Toronto and the GTA and all over Southwestern Ontario. We travel anywhere!